If you are currently in the HCS program, then you are
very aware of the many changes that have come to pass.
Here are the most important questions for you to ask:
1. Has your HCS provider shared all of the changes with you?
2. Have they shared the changes with you in a timely manner in terms
that you can understand?
3. Has your HCS provider helped you make a plan that addresses
4. Has your HCS provider been caught by surprise when a change
occurs almost as if they never saw the change coming?
5. Does your HCS provider show you the rules in writing when they
are trying to explain the changes to you?
6. Ever talked to another HCS provider to see if yours is up to date
and telling you the truth?
7. Does your HCS provider blame all delays on service coordinators?
8. Does your HCS provider make you feel like you are trapped and
cannot talk to another provider?
9. Does your HCS provider share your same commitment to the one you love?
10. Is the Owner there to give you a full explanation or are they too
busy to take the time to provide you with a good service and the time
Call us at 1-800-936-6411 if you have any questions
We can help you determine if your current provider is doing all that
they can to help you.
Give us a call or email us and we can direct you to the right resources
so that you can learn about HCS and know what your provider
should be doing for you.
1-800-936-6411 Toll Free