- A Provider with a heart for Family Style Living Options for Individuals
- We believe Foster Care offers the safest and healthiest environment.
- Family style living really offers the most benefits to the individual.
- Committed to real solutions that work in the real world
- We listen first. We then begin to look for solutions to all barriers.
- An HCS Provider with decades of work experience in the field of service.
- Over 70 years of combined field experience in our professional staff.
- Based in Austin to remain engaged in ongoing legislative and regulatory changes
- Changes in HCS, Medicaid, and Social Security occur with little preparation.
- The changes occur in Austin. We can get answers directly from the staff writing the rule changes.
- Pioneers in the HCS provider world with the 100% Real Time Rate Commitment
- Never worry about your rate again. It will always be 100% of the DADS care rate under AQCT.
- Easy to access. Call and speak directly to the Owner at any time: 1-800-936-6411
- No mid-management staff. Get the right answer the first time directly from the Owner.
- Available to meet with individuals in their own home, and on their schedule
- Evenings and weekends are available to you. We work around your schedule.
- Aware that we are working for the individuals/families who choose us
- Never be taken for granted again.
- Be empowered with full knowledge of the HCS program.
Click the link below to see all Texas HCS Providers' Performance Ratings at the official Texas Dept. of Aging and Disability Services Certification Website
"If you are interested in obtaining very personalized services from an HCS program, with no mid-management staff, and easy access to the Owner, I welcome your call. If you are seeking a straight answer and have grown tired of the run around you have received in your past, I welcome your call. If you just have questions regarding your current HCS services, call me and I will help guide you. I fully understand that we are employed by the individuals who have chosen us and trusted us to be their HCS provider." - Gerald Chavez, Owner
Toll Free 800-936-6411
All HCS providers are required to make this process known to the general public
If you have a complaint regarding any of our services that we are unable to resolve, please contact the DADS Complaint Department at
We average three calls per month coming from individuals who are still not on the HCS waiting list.
Please click here to see our website at